Thursday, October 13, 2005

We're in trouble now....

Have a friend that has a 'knack' for being right on predictions he makes. Which can be irritating I must say. Anyways, he calls me this morning with his newest prediction. After he 'spilled the beans' I got a big 'knot' in my stomach. Because I knew what he said is true. He said that he will be placing a VERY large order for AR receivers very soon. Remember that I'm a sales mgr. at a gun store. So, I bit and asked him why? He stated that the next elections are going to be won by the democrats. In the executive as well as House and Senate. And that this time the ban will be on ALL semi-automatic guns PERIOD.

This friend I have is very knowledgeable on any matters affecting guns. He pays particular attention to the political arena and voting records. The voting records of the democrats is chilling when it comes to guns. They care little, if at all, about our Constitution! And God knows our weak and ineffective judicial system won't declare anything as being Unconstitutional and therefore Null and Void. They work hand in hand with the dems in perverting our system of government and laws. We stand to lose a lot over the next six years!

We have an opportunity to preemptively strike and try to secure our rights. But we have a limited time in which to act.

No comments: