Thursday, December 22, 2005

Don't drink the water!....

Now this is just a THOUGHT, mind you....
.
Has anybody done tests on the chemical contents of the water supplies of cities and states, such as; California, Chicago, Hawaii, Mass., New Jersey, N.Y.C. and ah yes, Washington, DC? Might some type of government 'mind control' agent have been slipped into their water systems unawares?
.
(It's not like that is way beyond the limits of actions our government has been known to take in the past!)
.
That is the only logical conclusion that I can come up with. That would somehow(?) provide sound reasoning(?) as to WHY a People would allow UNCONSTITUTIONAL USURPATIONS to be brought against them? Nothing else, it seems to me, would offer a reasonably SANE explanation as to WHY?
What causes the most alarm in me, however, is the knowledge that these are the MAJOR POPULATION centers of our country.
.
Used to NEVER consider myself as an alarmist. And frequently would call other people paranoid
for some of the assertions I've heard out of their mouths. Now, I'm beginning to wonder.....

No comments: