Tuesday, January 10, 2006

THIS IS WHAT FREEDOM CAN EXPECT FROM HITLERY....

One of The Most Despicable Acts against FREEDOM ever perpetrated by our government! The removal of little Elian Gonzalez from family in the United States of America, (Elian had fled from COMMUNIST CUBA). And then forced to return to a DICTATORSHIP by a U.S. government Stormtrooper!
.
This act of TREASON to FREEDOM occurred during the LAST Clinton presidency!
.
The following is a excerpt from an PBS Online NewsHour article;
Q - Mr. President, what was your role, and did you give the go-ahead for the operation?
.
THE PRESIDENT: Well, I talked to the Attorney General extensively, especially in the last several days, and I supported the decisions that were made. I think -- we talked last evening last, and then I talked to Mr. Podesta two or three times through the night, and I believe that it was the right thing to do. She made the decision, she managed this, but I fully support what she did. And it was clear to me from our long conversations that we were in agreement about this.
NO MORE CLINTON TYRANNY!
.
"Happy, thrice happy shall they be pronounced hereafter....who have assisted in protecting the rights of humane nature and establishing an Asylum for the poor and oppressed of all nations and religions."
- George Washington

No comments: