Friday, April 21, 2006

The Oath of Citizenship....

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
.
Excuse me? Does anyboy else see something wrong with this picture?
.
First off, how is one to support or defend the Constitution, it they have been disarmed or restricted by their perverse state government?
.
Secondly, we are expected to bear arms, (as I assume the same applies to natural citizen's as well). From where are we to get these arms if they have been restricted or banned by the states?
.
Thirdly, it is requested that this oath is sworn by affirmation to God? Did not the USurpreme Court dismiss God a few years ago? This of course, after He had lifted us up and made our nation great.
.
What kind of vile, hypocritical game are you people in government playing against us?

No comments: