Wednesday, June 05, 2013

More on JEFF FLAKE, [soon to be ex] United States Senator from Arizona....

   I had attempted to send this response to senator Flake. It was returned by the government server as undeliverable. Which naturally lead me to the assumption that the senators statement; 
"Thank you again for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to do so again in the future. I also encourage you to visit my website, which may be found at flake.senate.gov.
    Sincerely,

    JEFF FLAKE
    United States Senator"
   Was nothing more than insincere and contrived. I then attempted to post my response to his reply on his Facebook page. Which of course was deleted. As well as another comment I had made upon discovering that my previous response had been deleted.

   Thus, it can reasonably be held, that Mr. Flake has no desire to pay attention to his constituents. Or, to the facts which prove his political positions are in error.

  And apparently I'm not the only Arizonan that has a problem with the actions/inactions of 'senator' Flake. To Wit:
 Recall Senator Jeff Flake
   Am hoping to soon be saying a not so fond farewell to 'senator' flake....

No comments: